Life is tough! I get it. We have the best of intentions when it comes to getting a workout in, but, sometimes, life does get in the way. No matter how great we can be at scheduling our workouts ahead of time, things can happen that truly derail us from our efforts, making it tough to get to the gym or a studio.
If you’re just beginning your fitness journey, walking into a new place with new faces can be intimidating. Questions like, “Will I be fit enough to make it through class?” or “What if Im the only one not able to do the class and I stand out?”. When you’re new to exercise the motivation of a group or a tribe is effective. But what do you do when you want to be a part of a tribe and still remain unseen?
Online workouts have been proven to have a high success rate many reasons. They can help you break through your fears and commit to exercise in the privacy of your own home, making it easier to take action. Courage can also become a habit that workouts at home can help you establish. They’ll help you move toward your goals and gain confidence to attend classes in person at the studio for an even bigger tribe experience
Some Benefits of Online Training:
- Helps you to begin a workout program. You can start where you are at and when you are at home you can hit the pause button at anytime on your workout.
- Lower in cost. If a studio membership is unattainable due to cost, online training is a great way to experience a studio you’ve always wanted to go to, but it doesn’t quite fit in your budget.
- Can be done anytime or anywhere. You set your schedule and your location.
- Takes the guess work out of exercise. You have access to workouts designed by top trainers at Burn Studio. You dont have to think about what to do on your own, just press play and go.
- Mix and Match workouts from your library to stay motivated throughout the month.
Who is Online Training For:
- Anyone can benefit from online training!
- If you live far away from the studio location you follow and would just love to workout with them if you only lived closer….sound familiar…..Online training is a great way to work out with your fave studio from afar.
- The studio member that is already taking classes, this can enhance or add in to the classes you are already taking at the studio. So when life happens and you can’t make it in, we’ve got your back at home to pull up a quick workout.
- Personal Training or Small Group Training Clients that attend their sessions 1-2 times a week, but dont attend classes in studio, can find benefit by adding online training to their program
Movement is medicine and you need exercise to feed your mind body and soul. Do this for you! You can do it! We believe in you! See you soon at your first Online workout.